Saturday, October 17, 2009

10/17/09

Today is a fabulous day.
#1: I got online for the first time in days!
#2: I finally got out of that stupid Duke TIPs class. There are some kids who have practically memorized the family tree of Greek Gods. (OMJ!)

Anyway, I have nothing to talk about except what I am doing with my blog. You see, I am hardly ever getting online. It's not because I don't want to, it's because my computer is malfunctioning and running slowly. While I was trying to come up with a solution, I thought about changing it into a mass Power Point Presentation. I could save it and send a mass e-mail with the PPP attached. But I can't go online. So now, Courtney will take a memory stick and help me share the blog when I can't get on. Thanks!!!

If you would like to recieve it, please notify me or Courtney.

<3 V!v

No comments:

Post a Comment